The 7th annual American River Music Festival, September 13~14~15, will presentover 30 live Music Performances and Joinshops by nationally renowned musicians in 10 locations throughout the friendly river community of Coloma. You’ll enjoy Riverfront Camping, Jams, Dance, a Whitewater River Trip, a River Hike, “live” Art, great Food and local Wines, fun Artistic Vendors, tons of Kid’s Activities and the nicest folks around. How about planning a trip to Coloma this Fall for some great tunes and some great whitewater with Whitewater Connection on the South Fork of the American River.
Featured Musicians on the Main Stage this year:
David Grisman Bluegrass Experience, Paul Thorn, Sean Hayes, Hot Buttered Rum, Ray Wylie Hubbard, New Monsoon, Dead Winter Carpenters, Poor Man’s Poison, Trevor Green, Nell Robinson and Jim Nunally
The Festival offers 5 ticket choices to enjoy our great music, the beautiful South Fork of the American River and our friendly river community:
- Friday-Sunday camping/all music ticket (our most popular ticket!)
- Friday-Sunday camping/all music/whitewater rafting trip ticket.
- Saturday single day main stage ticket
- Sunday single day main stage ticket
- Saturday and Sunday two-day main stage ticketGet